Are you a sharp, dedicated developer with a strong interest in open-source? Interested in working with a talented team at a growing software company where you can make an impact and be challenged? At JumpMind we focus on finding and retaining great people with a passion for software excellence. We are proud to have the best and brightest working on our team, and we are dedicated to the success of each team member by providing exciting projects, a team-based environment, and competitive compensation and benefits.
Why We Love Our Work
- Stay Challenged
- We're engaged in our work because we stay challenged with interesting problems and learn something new every day. It's exciting to use the latest software and technology to produce innovative enterprise software. We make good use of our skills to develop creative and practical solutions that push technology to the limits.
- Great People
- It's our people who make our company great. We're a team of highly respected achievers who enjoy working with talented people. We're highly productive working as a group, and we take the time to mentor, guide, and encourage each other. We help each other out to remove obstacles and accomplish great things together.
- Work That Matters
- As sponsors of open source, we contribute to the community through software, support, and leadership. By sharing with everyone, we can reach further and produce better quality software that is more compatible and stable. Our contributions have value that is felt around the world.
- We work hard, but we also like to have fun and maintain a good work-life balance. We achieve greater success when our people are happy and the environment is interesting and positive. We're efficient when working together, but we're not dependent on our office, so we use collaboration tools to keep our work schedule flexible.
- Growth and Opportunity
- We've been a success from the beginning, turning a profit every year since our inception. Our backgrounds in software development and consulting place us in a unique position in the market. With few levels of organization, our work has more impact on the experience of customers and the growth of business.
Our benefits package is competitive with many larger companies and includes:
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan
- Pre-tax and Roth options for employee contributions
- Employer-paid profit sharing
- Employer-paid safe harbor matching
- Eligibility following first six months of employment
- Employer-paid group Medical, Dental, and Vision
- HSA-style Medical and Prescription
- Optional Dental
- Optional Vision
- Availability of coverage for spouse and/or dependent(s) (paid for by employee)
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid AD&D Insurance